Thursday, June 9, 2011

Book Response #2

The next book I really enjoyed. This book was in chapters and was only 4 dollars but I still found it very, thrilling, realistic and exciting. If you’re seeing a pattern I enjoy reading realistic books! In this book it's about three best friends and each view of their lives and relationships with their family and friends. The author of the book is Megan Stine, I enjoyed the way she wrote the book since each three best friends were viewed and narrated. Each friend had a completely different personality and things they were dealing with, within their lives. Most of the book is about gearing up to their big prom night, and the prom night itself. Many secrets and non expecting things happen the night of prom. Once I had started reading the part when they went to prom, I had to finish the rest. This book is one of my favourites; I enjoyed the plot and the characters and overall dynamic of the book.



No comments:

Post a Comment