Monday, June 20, 2011

Book Report #5

For my final book report I read Night, I had to read for Socials 11 and I found it to be very disturbing. When I had begun reading it and the writer who was narrating his point of view being in it, wrote that they had thrown babies in the air using them for disk targets. That was probably the most disgusting things I had read throughout the novel. I cannot believe how heartless someone can be to actually throw a baby in the air for target practice just because they are Jewish. I was beyond disgusted. The whole book was very disturbing but I am glad I read it to get more insight on the holocaust. The writer did a really good job describing how the people felt around him and what it was like to really be there. Although the book was disturbing I still enjoyed and learning more information about the Nazis.

No comments:

Post a Comment