Monday, June 20, 2011

Book Report #3

Another book I enjoyed reading was Dear John, I found this book very romantic and not predictable which was nice. After reading this book I did see the movie and found it was not comparable at all to the book. I loved the relationship that John and Savannah showed in the book, and how each time he came back from combat they fell more and more and more in love. The letters they wrote to each other were very romantic and realistic. The writer of Dear John also wrote from a walk to remember. He is very good at finding realistic relationships although at times they are sad. His style of writing is very interesting to read and he makes me want to never put the book down. I would recommend this book to someone but before they see the movie, and also to not go see the movie. This book is also here in our library which is a plus :)

No comments:

Post a Comment