Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Poverty of Abundance- Journal 2

Poverty of Abundance

I found this article very interesting and very true! I believe that overabundance of information given to us is making us lazy and use less logic as well as finding incorrect information on the internet. If there was a billion websites on china’s plates; they can’t all be talking about the same thing? I have used Wikipedia numerous times to find answers and many answers that I found were probably all made up by someone else behind a computer screen trying to erupt the internet with false information. The advanced Google search decreases the variety of sites that show up and gives you more specific websites on what you’re looking for. The advanced search will help me in the future with finding more correct information and will be more efficient for my time for searching.   

No comments:

Post a Comment